Properties could they be worth much more

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bolan Hoffbauer, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Properties give the player the money to procure more property, weapons, gear and vehicles it also increase their hit list value, and gives them enough cash to hit list that someone special. I would like to have another incentive in purchasing properties by adding additional attack value and extra defense value to the properties.
    Of course I spend my skill points the best way I see fit but the new features in the game like Syndicate War & Battle Arena ext. has made me change how I spend my skill points in all the games that I play in and that is in all probability what KANO is trying to get people to do. I use to add for the most part only attack and in all the games that I play in but it was like a baseball bat to the knee caps while trying to level up and hard to defend yourself in Battle Arena.
    So for example let’s say in Mob Wars I purchased 1,000 hacker facilities and it adds to my attack value and I purchase 1,000 Dockyard’s it adds to my defense. Obviously the values of each property would be up to the developers. I would like to have more defenses in some cases and more attack in others and all I would have to do is purchase more of the right properties or wait till I level up to get that one property with a lot of attack points and purchase hundreds of them or vise versa for more defense. These properties could appear in the fight page after fighting.
    I would also think it would be sweet if we could win additional properties from boss fights. Like you completed a boss fight you get that boss owner weapon but you also get one property. If you fight the boss fight a lot and you accumulate hundreds of properties your hit list worth is going to increase just by fighting the boss fight. Maybe these could be sub properties attached to that one main property of that city. My thoughts are for all kano games by the way.