Petition to raise the mob amount!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by USMC General Cervasio, Dec 19, 2011.

?

Do you think the mob limit should be increased?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2011.
  1. Yes I do!

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No I don't!

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. I think the mob amount should be raised to 1500 friends! I think that because there are a lot of people who can't afford to buy a lot of Favor points to get hired guns! Please raise the limit!

2. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Not a good idea atall unless you equally want the number of hired guns to be increased to 1500. I'm sure those with mobsize of 2000 even want it to be raised. By the way some do not even up 1000 friends yet.

3. johna9999

johna9999 New Member

Totally agree, not a good idea. If you raise friend limit to 1500 and keep mob size at 2000, you piss off those that have 1000 hired guns. If you raise the limit to 1500 and mob size to 2500, you'll just have to fight mobs that are 2500 in size. Keep it where it's at.

4. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I voted No. 2000 is fine. You have to have it balanced. When you start the game or at a low level, all your GFP's should go to hired guns. My opinion

5. WHELER

WHELER Banned

i think 2500 total mob is a good idea.. for us & the developers.. 1500 friends 1000 hired. makes more guns armour & vehicles to use:) at my lvl there are ALOT of good stuff i no longer use, like my 1000 attack gyro coppters ect...

6. poll closed as was set by OP

no has won and i think for all the right reasons

7. kmob1

kmob1 New Member

there aren't 1,500 individual people playing are there ?

8. more than that!

9. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

So what you saying. If we get 500 more friends we lose our hired guns? or gain 500 more friends?

10. gain 500 more friends!

11. you wont lose anything!