October 8th Developer Update - New Messaging System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A new Messaging system has been implemented in Zombie Slayer. As a result of this change any of your old messages are now gone.

Here are some of the new features you will notice about in game messaging:
    • Message after an attack: you can now message your opponent directly from the Fight Results page.
    • Tabbed Inbox: your Squad messages are separated from your Public messages for better organization.
    • Message History: from any message in your inbox you can click on 'Recent History' to show the most recent messages sent between you and another player.
    • Non-Squad Messages: the pre-made message system has been overhauled to give you more flexibility in communicating with other players. You can now combine up to 3 different phrases to create a more meaningful message. The phrases are broken into sub-groupings of Questions, Answers and Responses.
    As with all of our features we appreciate feedback from the players! Also note that there is a Faction invite message that has been added to the pre-made message dropdown to help people fill out their factions.

*NOTE* Please make sure you refresh your game to ensure that the new pre-made message system behaves properly.

UPDATE - Oct 19 Unblocking players has been added due to multiple requests for this feature. To unblock a player go to their profile page and click the "Unblock User" button which is located where the "Send Message" button usually is.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  2. Jester2905

Jester2905 New Member

I was having a few issues when this was first released but it seems to be all good now.

The issues I was having was that I would have a new message indication in my inbox, however when I went to read it - it said there was no messages.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

User Unblocking

The top post has been updated to reflect the 'Unblock' feature added to the game.