[LCN] not letting me send any gifts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by naughty but nic3, Jul 27, 2015.

1. trying to send gifts but it wont let me :(

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What issues are you having when trying to send gifts specifically?

There is an on-going issue with Facebook and sending gifts; currently the only way to get around that is to give the app user friends permissions (this is on by default) and to be friends with the player you're giving your gift to. I'm sure other players might have some alternative suggestions as well. :)

Unfortunately it's not something we can fix on our end because it's an issue with Facebook. We've submitted bug reports to them about this but have not heard of any potential fixes on their end.

3. Mark Leslie Barber

Mark Leslie Barber New Member

This is nuts goin though all people separately to send gifts I keep getting a small grey square with circ spin in center 4 a sec and its spreading to more an more of my mob its spoiling the game big time as an every day player (disabled) I play for social reasons after 4an half years does this mean finding a new game???

selecting the mob player in mob list where pacel sign nxt to them and sending a gift not having to go into their profile and send one plus when receiving a gift returning the favour this prob started today 27/7/2015

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  4. Don Dory

Don Dory New Member

Every time I try I get the white box pops up then disappears just as fast with nothing sent. some will send and act as though I never gave permission before, even though I had, but the ones that make me give permission always go through..no others will..yes on facebook. And from the looks of it is both theirs and facebooks issue..as my gift should send within the game regardless if they get a fb notification or not. What does the LCN DB have to do with facebook? when i send a gift the LCN DB should update even if facebook doesn't respond..

If I hit cancel on a boss invite or a job help, it still shows in the LCN feed, but doesn't go to FB feed..so wwhy can't a gift still send even if no facebook notification is?..so sorry can't just blame facebook here.

5. Ojba

Ojba New Member

I think it works now

6. Mark Leslie Barber

Mark Leslie Barber New Member

its still not working and spreading been playing 4 years and the problem not this end I play other apps but more and more people r experiencing this problem. End of mob ways???? a lot of people left mafia wars because of this prob I hope they respond and fix this problem PLEASE KANO don't let us down now:)

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

People left cause they cannot send gifts??????? now I have heard everything lol BTW if ya use the Kano Play portal you can send fast with no problems, as this is a FB issue.