Nonstop attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Augustine Kim, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Augustine Kim

Augustine Kim New Member

Ever since the protection wore off, I've been attacked constantly by people 20+ levels ahead of me. I just wanted to make sure that this was normal because my fight list only consists of people 5 levels below and above me. This drives me insane for I always end up wasting money to heal myself when I notice that another person attacked me and drained my health again the next second.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, totally normal, in a fighting game.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

4. You should know that higher levels are allowed to attack up to 10% down from their level. A level 800 can attack down to a level 720. The 800 level will show as out of range to the level 720 player because adding 10% to 720 comes up to 792. If you think someone is attacking you that shouldn't be able to, take 10% away from their level and see what you come up with. I think my boyfriend mentioned before how this is a little misleading to some players. I know if I didn't know about this and someone showed as "out of range" and I never hit them, next thing i know they start attacking me, I would think something was wrong.