No Addable Warriors!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ruby Rann, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Ruby Rann

Ruby Rann New Member

I have finally gotten to the point where I can arm a warrior but there are none for me to arm. At one point there was a Santa to purchase but I was not high enough in level to be able to add him so I did not purchase him. Now you are not offering any to purchase and have not offered any for a while.

I also play Pirate Clan and in that app, you can arm the regular mateys that you purchase during regular play. I don't understand why you don't make it so you can do that with Viking Clan instead of just special ones offered that are purchased with God points.

Please let me know what you think and also if you plan on offering any warriors in the near future. I could really use one in my arming. I have been saving my God points in case one comes up soon. My luck I would spend them on something else and then you would offer one.

2. Eric

Eric Administrator

In Viking Clan you can get armable warriors through Adventures. Also, click the "Show All Items" checkbox to show all available armable warriors for your level.

3. Ruby Rann

Ruby Rann New Member

Yes, I understand all that. And the option to add a warrior to my arming has been available to me for some time now, but I am not at a point where I can win one yet and it has been a long time since there has been one offered as a special one. So there are none available for me to use.