[LCN] New Craftable Items w/ New Locations & What Gifts Will be Needed?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Easy To Remember, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

With the announcement of new Locations coming in the future, will we have new Items that can be Crafted and/or will the Craftable Items section ever be updated? The primary reason I ask is because with new Workshop Items come new Gifts/Items that we may need to Craft these potential pieces of Equipment. It would be nice if we had this information in advance so we could begin asking for new Gifts that will be needed and won't be caught off guard needing Gifts that we haven't requested based on the belief that they would not be needed. If at all possible, having an advance notice of any new Blueprints that we may see in the future would be very helpful - I am currently in Prague and asking for Gifts that I will need for Antarctica already, because the Workshop Items are just too weak as they currently sit! Please forgive me if there is already a Thread related to this, and if this is something that can't/won't be done for sake of the game. Any input and/or feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks! :cool:

2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

hmm, let's think about this for a minute. announcements about new features in the game have been historically vague over the past year or so. even if kano knows, i feel pretty confident that they won't release details until the new locations are released. of course, i could be wrong. guess you'll just have to wait and see.

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I have never known Kano to actually give advance notice on anything until the day they actually do it. And no offense but if you are only in Prague...... I wouldn't think you have to much to worry about as you won't be affected greatly by not getting much notice.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Actually, I disagree with that. But the games are much different now than when I started playing. There is so much you can do now.

5. Easy To Remember

Well, my thinking was that maybe if someone actually asked for this information in advance, Kano might be willing to share (probably unlikely, but worth a shot nonetheless).. ;)
    If you've been staying informed with Kano's announcements regarding new Locations, we will likely (in my opinion) see a new location that does not require players to be of any certain level, which is the ONLY reason I attempted to even ask this question! If a new location is released that doesn't require players to be a certain level, I would assume there would be new Items to Craft from said location. Additionally, although I am only in Prague I am currently requesting Gifts that won't be needed until I reach Antarctica because the entire Workshop is completely out of date - If the Workshop does get a much needed overhaul, it would be nice to know in advance which Gifts would be needed (again, a longshot, but who knows?).. :rolleyes:

6. Easy To Remember

To which Post do you disagree with?