[PC] New Challenge Idea........second attempt to make all Scallywags happy.,........

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by diva of destruction, Mar 24, 2012.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I posted an idea about the calendar challenge, expanding start time choices for players. This idea has been poo-pooed by some (yes I said poo poo)

It has been pointed out that the calendars are holiday based and must be on holidays/ okey dokey.

The feedback from the first idea has given birth to a second (thank you Dylan)

A KILLER Calendar Challenge! (no specific date needed, every day is a good day to kill!)

You have a challenge calendar that starts on the first day of the month. Everyone can open one door per day, and finish it one time, maybe before the end of the month, with help from friends.

Now here is the twist: Battlefield Kills, Pistol Whip Kills, and Bounty Trap Kills earn KILLERS an extra door to open! (I would exclude bounties, as they are rewards in themselves) You could limit this to three extra doors a day, or whatever the math works out to be........

KILLERS get rewarded by completing the challenge More Than Once........

So I am pitching.........who is catching???????

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

dont know about this. it works for me, i can get 100 kills daily without problems so can all the lower levels. the higher levels wont like this so to be fair cause i was once a high level im voting 7 on this, good luck!

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I don't see the point of having kills open more doors. Isn't that what friends help is for?

First you said everyone can finish it once, then, killers get rewarded for finishing it more then once?

Calendars are a freebie. Everyone should have the same chances to finish them.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The idea is neat and creative.....but i think we have to many calendars already. SY

I didnt vote so i wouldnt screw up your average in case most like the idea.

5. kayjay

kayjay Guest

agree with you polishpimp