Multiple accounts, HELP ME!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by USMC General Cervasio, Jan 9, 2012.

1. I know a person who is a high level and he has another account that is a level 888. The guy de-mobbed me from his lower account(888) because I said bring it on, then he sent me a message from his main account(high level) that it was him. Its not fair how one person has 2 accounts, and I have seen people in the past that had their accounts froze because of this, and his are not frozen yet. Why is that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  2. Has he been reported? Might be why.

3. if you send it to support it will be investigated

link to support is in my sig

if it turns up as a alt then it will be dealt with accordingly

4. WHELER

WHELER Banned

it's hard to catch ppl with more than 1 account sometimes... some people have more than one person that play the game in a household/ IP adress. i myself, have my stepdad my gf & I that all play mobwars in our house/IP address. i won't say how some of them get caught, as to not give advice how not too, but i know kanno has defidently steped up their efforts in catching people......

5. Yeah but he admitted it to me! I will try to get the message, and if Kano can some how look on my account they can see for them selfs!

6. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

if you still have the message then take a screen shot and send that in to kano support much better evidence then your word against his

7. Josephine Hicks

Josephine Hicks New Member

Shouldn't this be removed, by stating the players level it is obvious who is being talked about as anyone can look it up on the leaderboard

8. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Having trouble finding this level 888 on world leader board. It only show 120 people and they are all well past level 888. I'm the last 1 on the list. I just noticed I have more gamer points than the person above me on the list. If your list shows level 888 can you post a screen shot? I can't click on their names nor mine so how is this gonna help find the person?

9. dont know why that didnt click to remove the high level

higher level has been removed

10. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

It's very hard to determine a multiple account. Do what I do. Demob both so they can't read your feeds. They ambushed me by reading my feeds and getting my enemies set up for well coordinated attacks. Unfortunately for them, I am very strong and kicked butt on 7 of them at once. Hahahahaha

11. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

While i am not saying he is wrong on this subject...i have seen this person cry alts in the feeds when he just picked the wrong syn or family/crew to mess with. Without seeing the proof i will not comment further.

12. WHELER

WHELER Banned

indeed... some syns & or groups of people have private chatrooms, & work together to kick ppl's butts,lol

13. lowfell driver

lowfell driver New Member

well you only joined in october and you are trying to say if it was not for the person having more than one account you would of beat him up and moved on , rubbish i reckon your a false account poss, sissi my opinion as you hate him and your jealous but anybody in one house can have accounts so there maybe 15 people living there and you can only be attacked if you attack them so grow a pair or go play dolly wars your a xxxb thats kiss kiss kiss rofl

14. lowfell driver

lowfell driver New Member

ooooh i want to reply twice lol, this is mob wars :confused:so just play the game you have a heal button dont press it if you wish to stay dead its just a game your not realy getting hurt and as for messages well i wouldnt care if you had a screen shot there can be alterd so just play Dead , or dont attack anyone over level 10 and you will be fine xxxxxxxxxx

15. sandmandahitman

sandmandahitman New Member

:cool: ROFLMMMMMMMAO! IS THIS THE CRYING SECTION?? IF SO I DONT BELONG IN HERE :p WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA YEP ADD EM DUDE AND QUIT CRYING ! GROW UP!! SOME SYNDS AS MINE ARE VERY WELL ORGANIZED IN THE CRIME GAME OF KILLIN , LISTIN ECT!! WE SET SOMEONE UP AND THE OTHER GET THE KILL!! MAYBE USMC OUTTA GET THEIR STUFF TOGETHER AND JUST FIGHT BACK WHOEVER U ARE MENTIONING LOL!