[All] MS packages

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by IpeeFreely, Jun 11, 2013.

1. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Alot of ppl that play on MS, don't like FB......... problem for Kano apps is, Kong is slightly different than FB & MS, same way Hi5 was.... which is why there "testing" compatibility on Kongregate.

It's just my opinion, but the best solution to keep players happy & continuing to play is to offer a dual option

1 - complete in tack account transfer to FB (ALOT of ppl would despise this)

or

2- bought godfather point reimbursement package to players who wish to move to Kong (ALOT of MS players have already joined & begun playing from scratch)

agree or disagree?

This post is to help collect player feedback

2. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I got my character transfer on the Zynga games to Facebook with my stats intact, and the number of connection which is like My FB games like Mafia Wars to close to 2000. I do not see a problem on doing that. Did not have to restart the game. Just replacing my FB with the MS character. One thing different. Zynga games did not have guilds or all that.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There is the issue of people already playing on FB and then if they had no other choice would have to choose one account and still lose one, Kong seems a better option if it become viable, the two games on Kong are not there too long , alot less problems for those with accounts on fb and myspace already, either way I am sure Kano will do the best they can to help the myspace players.

4. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

some people may have the rare problem of already having a well established KONG/MS/FB account,lol i have all 3!! lvl 1499 on kong (2000 mobb), 773 on FB, & 3985 on MS. sending my account to either brings up the (ALTS) problem,lol which is why i have suggested a dual option....

I think for most ppl a bought GF PTS re-reimbursement package towards Kong is best & a easier solution, but we'll have too see what the Kano comes up with later this week i guess :)... I just figure ppl should voice there opinions on what could be done :)

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Player feedback is great! As is keeping calm while we work our butts off for you! Just so you know, we definitely won't respond to all the feedback because of the whole space/time continuum thing, but we certainly read and appreciate it. :) We do ask that it's respectful and constructive, of course, but everyone's been pretty great about this whole mess so far, we've been quite impressed!

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its actually My existing Facebook account Im hoping to get a UN package on. There is a long list of reasons I dont like KONG. I am truly hoping packages will be able to be transfer to existing accounts, I dont wish to "start over' anywhere. as I have ZS on all 3 networks. Only like 20 bucks worht of loyalty on kong, and good amount on both myspace and facebook. Putting all my loyalty in one place would be ideal for me.

Lets just hope thats an option?