[Forums] More "Empire Building" abilities

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Allester Darkflame, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Allester Darkflame

Allester Darkflame New Member

I would love to see more use for the Empire than just income. The buildings could have additional benefits to them, this would obviously alter how much Empire buildings cost, but it would give MORE use to money in the game, and also give the game a more balanced feel to it that doesn't revolve around having 100's of friends. Allow us to buy buildings that IMPROVE our Battle, Boss, and Adventuring game experience.

Dwelling: 1 Dwelling provides space for 1 Berserker, Increasing your Boss Fight Attack Power
    Longhouse: 1 Longhouse provides space for 1 Soldier, Increasing your Boss Fight Defense Power
    Farm: 1 Farm provides space for Food, Increasing your Energy Recovery by 0.01%
    Blacksmith Shop: 1 Blacksmith Shop provides 1 Weapon/Armor during Battles.
    Pub: 1 Pub provides 1 Adventurer, Increasing your Adventures completion by 0.01%
    Marketplace: 1 Marketplace increases your Income by 0.01%
    Countryside Castle: 1 Countryside Castle provides 1 Attack all around
    Seaside Castle: 1 Seaside Castle provides 1 Defense all around

This is JUST IDES not set in stone. It's just something that would really make this feel more like a Clan Lord building up a City and Army to take on the world.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Nice concept,but I think there's just too many variables for this to actually work.The concept itself is interesting and I actually like it,but I think this would be hard to fit in.Maybe not impossible,but very very hard I would think.