[All] mega bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 23, 2014.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

this idea is to have mega bosses that spawn once a week and everybody is aloud to attack them sort of like the world boss except their health would be insainly higher because you would be aloud to attack the boss as much as you can until it is dead.

boss details:
    1.spawns once a week and only is alive for 3 days
    2.spawns on a random day durring the week
    3.the bosses health would be insainly higher then world bosses the reason is because it is an open boss to everybody but the difference from a world boss and mega boss is that you can attack it as much as you want until somebody kills it
    4.attack and health of this boss would be decided on kano durring the beta phase(trial runs) so then they can decide what would work best for the boss to make it the most balanced

EDIT: read my most recent coments to get updates on the idea

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I usually attack bosses for XP or for Drops, what type will be this one? Easy lvls in no-time or great Drops?
    A problem: thousands of players attacking the same thing in the same time? Even at the world boss which can be attacked once every 4 hrs I get the message that its already under attack, and its the same when a normal boss its assaulted by 2-3 players or more, or the hitlist, arena or war. This will be a real challenge :)

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

even with the health insanely higher this would only help the higher spenders who would attack it nonstop till its dead...no vote for now bud

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. neill1990

this boss would be for drops. and ya i forgot about the people attacking at the same time. and a way they could fix that is make it so that there would be a delay in the attacks so that it gives others a chance to attack.

wasnt really thinking of that but that is probobly true there is always those few who want to attack til its dead. but that is why it would be a boss that hands out decent drops dependning on lvl meaning the higher lvl you are the more items you unlock that you have chances to get while attacking the boss.

the biggest problem i see is the people attacking at the same time though. im trying to think of a way that could be avoided so if anybody has any ideas about how to fix please sugest

5. Demonik1

no, the biggest problem would be fielding hitting it till its dead as soon as it opens up....this would be pointless cause that would leave next to nothing for everyone else

JADES likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea but you always gonna be taking in consideration that there are alt accounts out here too that is gonna take an advantage of this Idea so my is a 1 star..

7. neill1990

how could alts take affect of this? they wouldnt be able to benefit themselves in any way that i can see. the boss gives average xp and drops alot of items for you and you cant send those items to another player

8. Demonik1

theres still no way around the spenders destroying the bosses before most can get a decent shot at it....maybe if it were a little more like the world bosses it could work...make it available every 2 hrs or so and be open to attack for 1 hr or a half hour.... have a max stamina used cap for every 2 hr period ( maybe 5 stamina refills per person) ...that would at least give everyone a shot at it

9. neill1990

so instead of everybody being able to attack the boss as much as they want as frequently as they want there will be a cap of 60 attacks per hour so that averages out to 1 attack a minute. and the attacks reset not after you take your first attack but every hour after the boss is alive. and instead of the boss having a time limit to beat the boss will stay alive until dead and the if the community can beat it in a shorter time the greater the rewards but the longer it takes to beat the less rewards get. gives people a reason to kill it in a reasonable amount of time.

10. Demonik1

that sounds alot more reasonable