March 30th Developer Update - Gift Wishlist

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A Gift Wishlist feature has been to Zombie Slayer today. Your Gift Wishlist allows you to define the gifts that you would most like to receive. Any of your wishlisted gifts will show as the first items for selection when any of your Squad members want to send you a gift.

Create a Wishlist
    • Go to your profile you will notice that 'Gift Wishlist' now sits under your Squad Contracts.
    • Click the 'Manage My Wishlist' button to launch the Wishlist Manager
    • Select the Gift(s) you want to wishlist by dragging them from the 'Gift List' into 'My Wishlist'
    • You can further prioritize your Wishlist by dragging each wishlisted gift into the order you prefer
    [​IMG]

How your Squad members will use your Wishlist
    Now that you have defined you wishlist your Squad members can access in 2 ways:

Via your Profile
    [​IMG]

From a Send Gift action
    [​IMG]

As with all of our features we appreciate any feedback, questions or comments you have.

2. Lyca

Lyca Member

It will be a good thing for new and low level players when they are desperate for property and weapon parts and stuff.. Higher level players won't need it unless we can ask for (and maybe get lol) UN items and stuff.... all the available free gifts are pretty much useless once you get past a certain level.. in fact I'd like to see a *delete all* button on the squad alerts page so we don't have to accept them at all...

But.. yeah... I think the wishlist is a good thing for the new players...

3. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Gift opt out

I wish we could have the option to opt out and block all gifts unless requested.:D

4. been suggested MULTIPLE times already