Making the Game more Better!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mercedes Desiree, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Mercedes Desiree

Mercedes Desiree New Member

;) Personally I would love to see a function for us players that can remove and delete people all together instead of doing it one by one! It's annoying having to pay so much money just to remove inactive people that doesn't play no more or have a feature that can tell us that they are inactive or something. Like on Mafia Wars when you can remove none inactive players and stuff.

Another thing I would love to see if you can update the game all together, add more and better free gifts, tired of seeing the same gifts and they are sorry and crappy lol!

If people are playing this games like Viking, Pirate and Mob then the games need to be more updated period all together... Need a better way of recruiting people and everything...

I don't no if anyone even troll forums on here a lot and it's been a while since I've been on here too. I just recently started back playing all these games again and trying to recruit people that still plays and everything.

Need to bring the game more up to date and make it better and more better... It's time for a new change period lol! I would like to no other thoughts on how we could make the game more better and the system much better.

I guess other games like Mafia Wars and Avengers are just more popular then these games and nobody really post on forums or on the pages either. =(

2. Naomi King

Naomi King New Member

They should makes all these games more interested to play to attract more people to it! I had so many people in my mob, clan and everything else, I guess after a while it does get boring doing the same thing over and over again. This game hasn't been updated in a long time and yes the gifts ( free gifts ) could be better for us players.

One reason I wouldn't pay no money on this game cause it's hard finding good players and it hasn't been updated and it just don't make me want to invest into it. I just play for fun and with friends mainly.

Mafia Wars and Avengers I'm heavy into too cause I love it and Mafia Wars always updating the game so you give us more to do, they should do the same with there games...

Kano/App all I see people posting dumb stuff on forums and everything else that doesn't make sense... if you want people to add u then say so. I don't even no if any of the guilds I see are they even active? LOL!

Yeah I would love to see some new changes to the game period, it doesn't matter just some new features and everything would be nice!

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

To get clan just send out clan and friend request, there are alot of add me groups on facebook and it is easy to get clan using them. Coming to the forum and saying people post dumb things is not gonna endear you to players or forum members lol just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013