Loyalty Items Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Woman, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Honestly, I expected the Diamond items to be a lot better than they are. I don't even need to use them, as I have maxed UN items and most of them are much better than the Diamond Loyalty Items.

While I do appreciate the update, and you guys keeping your word on releasing these this week.....I would have liked to see them be higher in attack and defense.

I made a thread in the suggestions forum as soon as I saw these items on my list.

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Is there a chart that shows how much points for each tier other than the percentage? For us mathematically challenged folks it'd be nice to know how many lp you need to make it up to the next tier and how many you can spend before dropping down a tier.

Thanks.

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I don't think you drop down after spending them....that wouldn't make much sense to me at least. I think when you spend the points you've accumulated that's all that's done and you continue building on the tier that you're currently on. :) But Kano would have to give the official answer on that one.

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

6. Wonder Woman

You do not drop down a tier. It is based off of the favor points purchased and gamer points received so even when you spend your loyalty points, you will remain at the same loyalty level.

7. Ohh man yay!more useless crap :/

Woopiedo Items that are super underpowered

I have max Un items all of which are stronger than your "New" loyalty items. Thanks for being loyal, here's some crap.

8. It's not all about the numbers, this game is made up almost entirely of pictures, remember?

Pictures and links, links embedded in pictures, pictures that link together to form the doors covering our calendars..

These new items are fresh artwork and should still be appreciated, even if they don't get used :p

I think i want to buy one of those HummerTanks just for shits and giggles, because it looks awesome!
    Just need to rank up and see what the next ones look like first...

9. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Whoever made the change on the items........thank you!!!!!!!!! Raised them by what? 20 attack and 20 defense each?

thank you very much!!!!

10. my freezer truck was 97-97,now it's 112-112...anyway if all players get this upgrade,where is the difference?

PS : never mind,i get the idea now,older players that bought UN items,will have now bigger a/d,so all now can be again useful,no need to buy others in near future

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  11. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

:) this stuff makes me happy cause i have a ton of fkn UN items and about 6-7 diamond loyalty items so far lol

12. Wonder Woman

That is what we like to hear - happy players!

13. thanks for the new Hitlist stats too

14. I'm not a fan of the new Hitlist stats, simply because as a player, I have no control over them. There's no way for me to mitigate my win/loss percentage.

As for the topic. The loyalty items are a joke. I have 4605350 gamer's points, and while I haven't done the math, at 16,000 per day, that's a lot of days of dedication. I've missed maybe two days since GP's were first instituted months ago and this is my reward? These items are a joke. I can and have gotten better with very little effort killing bosses. And anyone of any level can do the same. Jungle MG3's. Hydra Gunships. Lion Skin Capes.

I'm only in the silver tier and far from getting to the gold tier but I'm guessing even those items won't be superior. I suppose I will either have to play for years or play with my Visa card to get something decent and I'm not even certain of that. For those of you in the gold or better tier how do the items compare to the drops listed above? Or to the Blunderbuss?