[FB] Loyalty Items again surpassed

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Eraser, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

KA50 Chopper
    176 176

Thunder Truck
    175 175

Just taking in consideration what it takes to reach the diamond loyalty class. It seems like those items should STAY better than what is available from Favor points.

I know it will make me far less excited to reach the diamond loyalty for the 2nd time, when all the items are actually weaker than what i can get by just leveling up a few times.

2. Michael Massey

Michael Massey New Member

Here's a late reply(I used search for the topic). I have lots of loyalty points, diamond tier, but even if I get 20 items of anything diamond it doesn't raise my att or def even by 1! I know it's because I bought a bunch of items..but if I hadn't I wouldn't be diamond tier! It's a catch 22 & I have nothing to spend these points on.

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

Dragon Tank
    Only 862 left!

Mechrunner
    188 188
    Alexandrite

Its getting a bit ridiculous dont you think?

Devs?
    admins?

Anybody home?

Upping the loyalty item values, and having more options seems to be in order.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I will give the link to the Dev's, it is best I can do. :)

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Again already,

The point values of the Limited quantity Items are caught up with the diamond class items.

This is aggravating because it seems like it was just about a MONTH ago that they all got upgraded.

So the message Im getting from Kano is, Diamond loyalty aint worth didly anymore.

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As you know, we do keep an eye on this stuff to ensure it's balanced and fair. As you mentioned, we did recently do a stat increase on gold-level and higher loyalty items to make them more relevant to players. We will continue to keep to ensure all aspects of the game are balanced as intended, and make adjustments when needed.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

With all due respect, You've failed to absorb the meaning of my last post.

Yes Unless you have insanely good items, Diamond class items are still usable so yeah, they're 'relevant'. but what the recent upgrade did not do was give them a high enough value to stay ahead of items that can be obtained by leveling up a few times.

The 2nd most recent upgrade to loyalty items, kept the diamond class above the limiteds for well over 3 months. (Feel free to double check me on that) This round, it was about 2 new sets of items before they have been matched. (The limited items are also weighted, which makes them better items all together)

I reject your waving of the balance flag, because It does not fit in this discussion. The recent upgrade should have been more potent, that would not threaten the balance of the game, as past upgrades that pushed them further ahead of what is available in the store also did not unbalance the game.

The best solution to this would be to upgrade the limiteds on a monthly basis.

Equal the Gold Tier to a limited time item set, Equal the platinum to a limited quantity item set, and add 12 attack and defense to the limited quantity to Determine the diamond tier, and another 13 (a total of 25) attack and defense for the alexandrite level.

Some new options for items would be good too. The way those items values are weighted are far out of date. People have much more complicated inventories now. (not to mention, the pictures are fossils)

So there you have it WB. Absorb it, ignore it, question it. Whatever you like, just please dont spit another binary code reply at me. You're beginning to sound like the tin man.