loool

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by madalina, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madalina

madalina Member

wtf.jpg

do you see something wrong here?...this happened to a lot of people..explain

P.S. btw...the same problem on pirate 2
    they restricted our famila 2..that discrimination..why are you doing this?>..are you stupid or you want to make us quit cuz we will after this...i will..this is stupid...2 stupid for this game..i have 1000 familia and 1000 HG and i can use 830...wtf...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You can add as many friends as you want but the total that will be brought into battles will be the number that you are allowed to based on your level regardless of the amount that you actually have as friends. If you would like to see the number of friends that you can have for your level then go to the "invite" page and click on the "mobster tips" button. The game maximum amount is 1000 friends and 1000 hired.

So 500 is the limit in the beginning, but after a certain level you can bring in 2 more members per level. For example, you are at a level where your limit is 548 but you have 700 people accepted. When you level up next, you will be able to bring 550 into battles. It will just take from the pool of 700, but the remaining 150 will not be used. I hope that this explanation helps!

3. suzuki

suzuki New Member

I have the same problem on mob wars , viking clan and pirate clan. On pirate says that i can add 2 more captains at each lvl after lvl 75, so at lvl 400 i should have 500 + 650 = 1150 right? So why do i only can use just 1000 captains added and none of the 1000 captains hired? And how other players , same lvl as me, can use alot more than 1000 captains (same thing on mobs and viking)? This rule does not apply to everyone?

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.