[LCN] Linking mob feeds

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by stellathe killer, Mar 9, 2013.

1. stellathe killer

stellathe killer New Member

I think it would be great if you made a way to link the in-game activity feed with the feeds of other syndicates.. This would be especially helpful for syndicates that have several sub-syndicates.. Now, it is as if you are just close allies- if you could somehow link your feeds so all could communicate in-game, rather than going to chat or message boards, etc. it would be more like a "syndicate family".. it would allow quicker action on group battles and punch parties, and the ability to share bosses outside your main group, but still keep it in the family..

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

a good idea for what your saying is have another icon that you can click on that is just like the armada button. but instead of going to your armada it is linked to all syndacate allies. the symble could be something like a speach bubble that has an a in it standing for alience or something like that.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sounds like an awesome idea, 10 from me

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Similar to this? http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?9195-Alliances

5. stellathe killer

stellathe killer New Member

Not so much, Matthew.. My idea is more for communication purposes.. I would like the option to link our in-game mob feed to that of selected allies or sub-syndicates so you can all communicate together and everyone's messages would show on both syndicate's in-game feed.. - I read through your idea and yours was more about what alliances can and can't do (not altogether sure what you meant by it, and not sure you were talking about LCN, from the terminology you were using).. ??