[LCN] Limited time/quantity Items

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AXXO, Nov 6, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

When it comes to limited time/quantity items, I know it comes randomly. But sometimes we gotta wait weeks to find what we are looking for. we all have different choices, Some of us are attack biased. Some of us like to keep attack and defense evened. and I hope people who play SW as healers would definitely like to have defense biased item. but the defense biased items comes rarely, I noticed for last two weeks or so we got good defense biased items. but that came after ages. How about making a change, Since already Kano will be promoting 3 items weekly, would it be possible to have one attack biased, one evened and one defense biased item weekly, there's nothing much to do, just fixing the numbers.
    example this week we got : High-speed Chaser an evened vehicle, Car Chase Carbine an attack biased weapon and Tire Shredder an attack biased armor.
    so if one of the armor or weapon was a defensed biased the item set is well balanced.

2. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I totally agree @AXXO . Sometimes people of my team ask me, what to buy? and when they start playing "seriously" it's so hard for them to have a perfect off/def loadout. It can take months these 8 items which are so important!

AXXO likes this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes, because we all have a game plan. creating a well balanced item set would be good for us to build our strategies, specially in SW and BA. load out has a big impact on these two features. Also the crates are not considering good defense biased items either. I used to take evened loadout but with new features I gotta switch to defense load out, it allows me to get greater heals on SW and have 4 and half hours defensive mode. I think if not in every week, at least once in every two weeks we should get a defense biased item. :)

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  4. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Agree, AXXO, balance in each offering would be better

ChewbaccaSW and AXXO like this.
  5. ChewbaccaSW

I agree:) The best is to have : one offensive loadout when you fight and for raids/ one defensive for SW and raids / a third one for BA.
    However the problem is...switching loadout! I do it often, and i always found it's not very practical. Particularly for raids (Attacking with the offensive / healing with the def one). If we could change by pressing one touch of the keyboard, or by using the scrolling button of the mouse, it would be great!

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I'd prefer 3 small icons in the top right corner, with one highlighted. Then you can always see what you have on and switch by clicking on another icon.

A key can be pressed accidentally and you never know for sure if the game actually switched.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I agree with this.
    It would be nice if every group had all three choices for improvement. I prefer attack items but I buy the defense items as well when they are a big enough improvement over what I am currently using for arming on defense.

8. ChewbaccaSW

@Aapje : i like this idea too. All i want in fact is quicker system, different than the current one :)

9. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015