[LCN] June 21st Update - New Leaderboard Stats

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update was released to Mob Wars today which implements some new stats for the Leaderboard.
    [​IMG]

Notable changes:
    • Friend leaderboard no longer restricted to active "friends"
    • Friend leaderboard is limited to your top 500 friends with the highest level
    • World leaderboard now shows 4 pages of 30 players per page
    • Your player's stats can be found at the bottom of each World leaderboard page for comparison
    • Hitlist stats are located in their own tab
    • Challenge and Boss stats have been added
    • Syndicates leaderboard has been added
    Please note that the stats for Challenges Helped and Bosses Helped have only been logging for about the last 2 weeks hence why those values might be lower than expected.

As always if you have any comments, questions or feedback please let us know.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Now I cant find a lot of my friends in the Leaderbord in hi5, i know their lvl, they where just behind me, but they are missing from both the Leaderbord and from the Friend Leaderbord from Home page and they are all in the top 25 in the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
  3. Mario

Mario New Member

same happened to me, previously i was ranked 18th in my friends leaderbord now I'm 12th, can't see some of my friends who were ahead of me, that's annoying

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

When you say they are all in the Top 25 of the game, do you mean the top 25 in the World leaderboard or were they in the top 25 of your friends? Regardless can you PM me with your Hi5 user id and the user id of a player who is missing from your list (can access it through your Mob via their profile link)? This will help me figure out what is going on here.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Same as my post above. Can you please PM me with the network you are playing on (FB/MySpace/Hi5) and your user id so I can take a look.

Cheers

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just a follow up to Gazember and Mario's posts.

There was a bug in compiling the friend leaderboard which led to some members missing from your list. This is fixed now but given that your friend leaderboard is saved for 24 hours it may take upwards of a day for this to propagate into your list.