Lack off content in la cosa nostra.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gods people, Nov 6, 2013.

1. gods people

gods people Active Member

THIS IS FROM A FELLOW MOBSTER OF MINE WHO IS ITALIA AND CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL. [DOA] ARMANDO THE BEAUTIFUL ITALIAN BOY

Level 6041 Double Agent Dead On Arrival - Syndicate Alliance

sorry for my question but I did not study english language
    many thanks.
    Good morning team KANO
    I'm a italian player, this game like very much, I spend a lot of money for this game but I always see the same achievements 1055 and the same laboratory. the players to need others achievements in all game and in Battle Arena, I like the Battle Arena and you put only 22 achievements and this is not good. We need many achievements in Battle Arena and in all game. We need new laboratory, It is stopped, no good laboratory for Tangier city and for rewards in Berlin, Madrid and Venice. We have many driving shoes (Berlin), Bull Tank and Matador Sword (Madrid), Depth Charge ( Venice) and I don't see the laboratory for Cluster Bombs, Nomad Helm and Desert Roamer in Tangier. After we need achievements in attack, defence, health, I think if you can see this game, you can put many achievements for all the game. I hope that you'll read my letter, many thanks for to listen me and happy day for you and your team. Good morning.

As you can see there are quite a few people who are concerned about the lack of content in la cosa nostra at the moment. I know it is hard to add new content all of the time and I am sure you are doing a good job. But I have noticed this in a lot of areas within la cosa nostra. I thought I would pass this message on for you to look at THANKS. :)

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New achievements and new crafting are areas that we're going to be adding to in the coming months as we know there has been a lot of players asking for that kind of content. There's also a new location coming soon, as well as a few other surprises. Tell your friend thanks for his feedback and that Kano is working on it! :)

3. gods people

gods people Active Member

Thanks for your speedy reply mi7ch. I will pass this on.