Kong Raid TAB refresh rate

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tony_G, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

How often does it get refreshed maybe once or twice a day?

Can we increase the refresh rate to be maybe once every hour?
    Check in the morning no new bosses maybe tons of old bosses there from the night before a few hours later check again & you've missed a ton of bosses! :(

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We don't control that as it's part of Kongregate's chat. It might have to do with the number of available bosses?

Sorry I can't be of more help, but it's not technically part of our game.

3. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

I can't say yeah or nay to the amount of bosses being the issue, good answer maybe lol still think the refresh rate needs improoving though, currently I think it may be between every 2 and 4hours!

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well Like Mitch said ,it is kinda out of Kano's control.

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

Fresh bosses pop up in there as soon as the owner asks for help :) Just make sure you check the 'Show visited' box, and refresh it quite often. Also it depends on the time of the day and people who post the bosses, rite? :) There are days when you get many nice rare bosses from that tab, and there are days when dead ones are hanging in there for hours...

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Generally the bottom section of the list doesn't refresh that often, because it's rare that anything beyond Havana is posted publicly.

7. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

[QUOTE=":) There are days when you get many nice rare bosses from that tab, and there are days when dead ones are hanging in there for hours...[/QUOTE] there's the answer refresh rate is not working or needs adjusting

8. Jess

Jess Active Member

You seem to miss the point, Tony_G.
    The Raid tab is working perfectly. It depends on the players, and if/when they share their bosses, so the tab can update.

And like has been said before, even if it could use some tweaks, it depends on Kong and Kong alone.