Is Kano letting Hollywood Zombie die? ANY DEVS OUT THERE?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tony Johnston, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Tony Johnston

Tony Johnston Member

Is Kano letting Hollywood Zombie die? ANY DEVS OUT THERE?

Do they have any real content for the game in the works or did they drop the game?
    (lame chat box upgrades don't count..and were always lame)

I have mailed regarding it 2 times and it has been ignored.

If they have dumped it, them letting us know would be the ethical thing to do. Less than 210 people have played since leader board reset over a day ago and most of those people are on my friends list and a BUNCH of them want to know.

Anyone?

2. clubber

clubber Member

For now, Kano got bigger problems. Guess so.

3. David Nieves

David Nieves New Member

i dont get what the big deal either u going to proceed with the game or ur not its a simple question why hasnt any devs/admin let us know yet doesnt even make sense to me, i have put alot of time into hollywood zombie i just want to know if im wasting my time thats all so do most of us

the only reason theres a lack of people on this game is due to lack of add-ons updates and so on, in my eyes this game would have been great with alittle input from devs/admins/kano but u guys let everyone leave and yes its all kano fault not ours cause most people got tired of waiting for u guys to update us or add on, im just hoping and i mean hoping cause i doubt anything will happen but please all we want is to KNOW IF U GUYS ARE GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE GAME OR NOT IS IT THAT HARD TO ANSWER THAT???????????