[All] Inner circle earnings

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Im thinking that as long as we log in everyday, we should be able to save them for awhile if we wish...kinda like the daily rewards. Even if my circle has a great couple days im only goingto get a couple trill and thats a rarity lol what do you guys and gals think?

Lasinagol likes this.
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i have saved it up to 5 days was afraid to go more then that. and never got a tril lol closest i ever got was 800bil. my usual is 8 bil-50 bil and a great day would be 100-200bil.

i agree full stars from me

3. Demonik1

Inner Circle
    Reward your closest friends by adding them to your Inner Circle! Every time you gain Gold from Battles, Adventures, or Bounties your Inner Circle Chieftains receive bonus gold equal to a small percentage of your earnings.
    Encourage your best Chieftains to add you into their Inner Circles as well and team to to grow your Hoard!
    Don't forget to check your Inner Circle page regularly though, as uncollected earnings expire after 3 days........this is from the help section of viking clan

Kirsten likes this.
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

oh well felt as though it was 5 days lol. days have been going by quick latly

5. Demonik1

I think it would be nice to be able to save it, use it when you get a new empire or whatever....it would actually be useful to the mid to higher levels for once and make it more meaningful than just trying for the acheeves

Jared likes this.
  6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I agree with Demonik1, like the Daily Rewards. It should be optional to accept them rather then see the notification and hit accept. The three day limit makes sense...hafta collect every three days. Yet, getting that amount gained by going through an extra option makes it easier to notice who is actually contributing and who is worth keeping in your inner circle.

7. Demonik1

no one else has any input? good or bad, its all welcome

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. Which means it probably won't happen. You know, because of alt abuse or something like that.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

nah I got nothin o_O