[LCN] Icons in front of lines in chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dcasso, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Can we just get an idea about how the h... this was chosen as a top priority to implement? We are discussing it and simply can find a single reason for disco colored icons being the among the top 500 most important changes needed.
    Also how do we disable it, it is most annoying.

2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I think it is very useful. You can more quickly find what you are looking for.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is a fairly old idea, and we've been trying to find time to get it in for the people who have been waiting for it: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/color-coding.14714/ (as you can see it was suggested back in February of this year).

I can understand how sometimes our development queue can look confusing to those who are not on the inside, but we have several people working on different things and prioritizing what needs to be done. We just happened to have a few moments to spare to fit this idea in. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Luv it

5. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

To be completely honest, I can not stand the colored icons in the Chat! Is there ANY way we can choose to disable that feature as @Dcasso asked?

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

good idea but don't like the colors. make it simple and plain.

7. Kirsten

I find the colors chosen are not distracting to me, , in fact it simplifies what I am looking at, I lucked out cause certain colors can be distracting to me . :)

8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I find them very annoying, and seriously looking at the normal links, wasn't exactly rocket science that was required to distinguish between the types of links.

9. Kirsten

Well seems most do like it and if it keeps me from adding clan then all the better

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I don't like when my game looks like barbie and the chocolate factory. may be you can introduce us a way to enable/disable color codes like we are switching between old and new fighting results. make it a choice so people who like can keep it that way. ;)

11. Kirsten

there is alot of colors in the game,,just look at the bosses, our characters, locations, etc :)

AXXO likes this.
  12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

colors in the game (LCN) collectively dark and twisty, then I see rainbow on worldchat lol

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I like it. Keeps me from hitting those recruit links.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

When ya start seeing unicorns then I would be worrying

15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well it seems to have been resolved. For the last 3 days, I have had a lot of trouble even connecting to the chat, so no colors for me. It wasn't the solution I was hoping for, but it sure did get rid of the colors

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll have a developer looked into the Chat issues, thanks @Dcasso.

17. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I did send a report, but now it is getting more fun. I have chat access right now, but from time to time, it shows messages from other chats.
    I guarantee we do not have a level 64 in sync[​IMG]