I want to sell all of my properties!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by USMC General Cervasio, Apr 18, 2012.

1. There should be a choice to sell all of your properties or not! Its not fair that I can't sell all of them!

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Unless they changed it again. Last i heard you were able to sell your property again just not all at once a fire sale so to speak. Only a certain amount a time which still upset some players when they gave that back but most understood what they were trying to do. Some players would literally lower the bounty costs or build up cash accounts. And transfer from bounty to bounty. Which a lot of people say it's hard to do it that way but if you have been playing the game long enough and your good at hunting the bounty boards you could easily stack your main account. But the option is there just a sell off a little at a time.

4. Whats the time limit! I only have one account and Im not at all good with the hit list!

5. Jon Ward

As far as i know i don't believe they ever said what time limit there is. Sorry had to go back and read everything again since it's been awhile. But it basically said you can sell it but just not fast. If you need a specific time table. I can send out a message to a admin or developer and see if they can answer that part. But it may take awhile for a response depends if one is around.

6. Deltan

Deltan Member

I'm not entirely certain, but I don't believe you can sell everything. There'a a max limit.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There shouldn't be a limit.If someone wants to sell all their property,they should be able to.It's their account after all.If it's to mess with a rival,or if they just want to quit,then they should be able to sell it all.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

REALLY?????, I cannot sit here and let this go again, THIS is one of the dumbest things a player can do , my opinion as a player . period end of sentence .

9. Sorry, but if a player feels that selling his or her properties is something they would like to do for whatever reasons - they have the right to voice that opinion. It may seem stupid to some and it very well may be , but the beauty of the forum is that they can come here and discuss the matter. As long as no one takes it to the extreme with insults etc. they should still be able to discuss this. The properties are ours that we worked hard to purchase and as such we should be able to sell them as we deem fit. Kano feels that it is not in their best interest or that of the rest of the players so I have accepted that and moved on. I will always comment when a players asks for this ability to be brought back because I am in favor of it. Happy gaming.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  10. Deltan

Deltan Member

It's not in our best interests or that of the rest of the players.

11. @ Deltan I didn't mean for that to come across condescending and put words into Kano's mouth because that was not my intentions. So I restated my post.

12. lets talk big boy

13. Jon Ward

You need a question answered.