I thought this game was called "Zombie slayer"

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eraser, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

So, I have been looking forward to getting this achievment for about a month!

Congratulations! You just earned this Zombie Kills Achievement for killing 1,000,000,000 Zombies and have been rewarded with:

+5,000 XP
    +5 UN Credits

Really? A BILLION zombies.....

That is almost as many people that live in the United states, maybe a 10th of every homo-sapiens on the face of the earth.

No skill points? and 5,000 xp?

I know its too late to be changed. but what in the world where they thinking?

Im in level 1500s, and have so much energy that Ive been clicking on the same outbreak waiting for the next one to unlock for 3-5 levels for a very long time... What is 5,000 xp supposed to do for me at this level?

and why no skill points for killing zombies, in ZOMBIE SLAYER?

2. William Johnson

William Johnson New Member

First off, USA has less than half a billion people. Second, The world has under 10B people so it is less than 1/10th.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

lol either way when the when it happens for real , gonna need alot of bullets

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

strange, i remember from my social studies classes in middles school... somewhere around 2000 there was an esitmate of 1 billion people in the usa, and 3 billion in china.

ps if there is less than a 10 billion people in the world. then there would it would be greater than 1/10th.

I have a suggestion, maybe they arent zombies at all! It seems we have a problem with DEADITES!

Hows about that be incorporated into the game? not just regular ol freshly dead zombies, but decayed for 1000 years returned to life!

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yes! dont forget! 22 rounds are much more ecenomical than large ones....

They are dirt cheap and you can carry 1,000 rounds on your person with now problem! Maybe something fully automatic would be nessicary for large hoards, but you're a lot better off keeping a duce duce, than a 9mm or desert eagle.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  6. China = 1.35 billion
    USA = 310 million
    World = 7 Billion
    Guess you need to pay more attention in class LMAO

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

hmm... Well I didnt fill out the census. Did you? I honestly can account for more people that didnt fill it out than those who did.

Next argument is... What counts as a person to the cenus? does a 17 year old kid count? or are they only counting adults? (I am not sure)

and finnally, How does anyone know how many people are in the entire world? 3rd world countires, and tribal comunities

You telling me somone found all the Huts in africa and south america, and translated the census into thier native tongue?

Im never going to win this one. I just love to argue. :)

8. Where did you go to school? :)

9. Totally unrelated, well sorta related but me living in the UK if there actually was a zombie outbreak, it's not as if we can nip down to the gun store and buy a gun and a few rounds, we'd have to fight them off with a garden hose, a hammer and whatever was in the house (Books, pans, forks) lmao ;)

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It is not so easy to buy a gun in Australia either, but Oz will be ok, we have Drop Bears :D

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

I think my mele weapon of choice would be A nice long handled wood-chopping axe. Maybe I think Id have to cary a 5lb sledge on my belt for when things got up close and personal as well...

Maybe i should start rasing a few pitbuls now... It seems that a few brave loyal dogs immune to the virus would be very helpful. (lets just hope this is not like resident evil where anything can become infected.... We have some big cats, and coyotes in this part of texas)

12. alka

alka Banned

We could move to Wales, Scotland or Ireland, which is 3 Country's not recognised by the game, and we would technically be safe :)

13. You can use records and cricket bats, too.

14. Damn, 1 billion people in USA.. they are growing bigger and bigger day by day.. LOL. Last time I checked it was little over 300 milion..

15. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

Got to get past me to get your zombie butts into wales :) and you better hope any zombie virus don't cross species cause you'd all be devoured by our sheep.

16. Klaus Oft

Klaus Oft New Member

300 milion living. How manny have died since ... let say the last 2000 years?

17. Eraser

Eraser Member

lol klaus, those would be deadites, not zombies!!! zombies start as a living person thats infected, and dies with it in their system.

18. I thought deadites were the dead possessed by demons?

19. Sounds like Oz has it covered, I need to get me some Drop Bears lol...

This is a good point, and you could probably get guns more easily in these places too should thing's get uncontrollably hairy lmao :)

True got an old crate full of dusty records somewhere, I may sharpen the edges and give it a go LOL...

20. Klaus Oft

Klaus Oft New Member

It depends which source you take. In Walking the Dead, that is the case. In a bookserie called The Death Gate, it's a little different, but still you can only be turned into a Zombi, just after you died. But I am from the 80th. There was a singer that made a videoclip where Zobies came out of graves ... it was called Thriller ;).