[Forums] I guess i'll name this thread Armada's Feed

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by SILENCE i Keell U, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I have no idea if this has been brought up before. If it has, try not to go crazy.
    We'll, my question is... what's the point of having this
    Input text is too short, must be 10 characters or more
    It gets annoying when you want to answer with an "ok" or a "yes" or "no" or pull a fast "idk, yw, np" answer. I'm asking, or should I say, the idea is to get rid off that so we can freely talk with one another. I don't find point for why that was put there in the first place.

Yes, this might be a small issue, but when it does appear, it does get annoying.

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

10/10 and i have found a way around that so that i can anser questions with yess or no. the way is if you write half the word then make spaces til it reaches 10 then whrite the rest it automaticly gets rid of all the spaces and imuts your word that is less then 10 letters. but yes it is doin to much just to put a 2-4 letter word/phrase

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep.......

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes .........................................................

5. Great! A lot of people agree :))

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

10 from me also i can see this as an improvement in the game hopefully something easy to fix to.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

Ghost vote.

8. bump..............

9. alka

alka Banned

It is annoying having to follow ok with a string of ...........................
    Years ago that would have taken up valuable memory on the site.

10.............................................................................................................!