hitlisting alts...

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by monacho, May 11, 2011.

1. monacho

monacho New Member

My understanding is that the new more restrictive hitlisting rules had been lifted... so I went to hitlist someone's ALT account that he uses to harass my faction... and I get:

XXXXX XXXXX X is out of your experience range and cannot be placed on the hitlist.

So where is the new breakpoint at?

It would make for an interesting programming problem... but why not open up everyone to me who logs in from the same IP as someone who attacks me?

Maybe they aren't the same person but if they are on the same net then does it matter if it is User X or User X's boyfriend or girlfriend or boyfriend's other girlfriend or father, son or goat? If they are on the same network then chances are they are either tied together closely, or both playing from work and deserve to be killed for that anyways...

2. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

YES ...WERES THE REVERT....hasent happend .....yet ....thanks kano:eek:

3. im the beast

im the beast Member

i just listed someone who has never hit/or punched me before level 371. just to see what would happen. for off what r u trying to do/find out? what level was the person u tryed to list? and what does the same ip address have to do with it?

4. monacho

monacho New Member

I did just list a level 370 so the breakpoint has been lowered but can we know what it is lowered too?

Also please strongly consider removing declared faction enemies from any restrictions... as well as people with more than a small threshold of attacks against faction members within a certain time frame...