Help me understand this Hitlist rule?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JDcompy, Dec 18, 2013.

1. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

I went to hitlist a level 50 today. I'm level 400+.

"Pau*****risio is out of your experience range and cannot be placed on the hitlist."

But I've been hitlisted by a level 650 today. And hitlisted by a level 800 a week ago when I was level 350.

The level 50 I went to hitlist has been playing for 39 days. I thought after 30 days, anyone could hitlist anyone.

What am I missing? Why are people so much bigger than me able to hitlist me?

I've read somewhere that it's about 10% of your level... so 10% of level 50 puts HIS range at 45-55. And 10% of MY level puts my range at 360-440. If this is an issue, how was the level 650 or 800 able to hitlist me?

Thank you,

2. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

Is it that the 10% range only applies to level 1-299? And it's because I am over level 300 that I can be hitlisted by anyone?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Once you pass level 300 you can be hitlisted by anyone, correct.

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

its becuz they are under level 300 and are safe for most attacks unless they open a window by attackingyou and then you canonly attack them until you kill them or put them in the hospital
    you are over 300 levels now so anyone can punch or hitlist you

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

When you're below level 300 you can only hitlist upto twice your level or down to half of your level.
    So a level 299 can be hitlisted by anyone level 149 - 598.

Hope this helps

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014