[FB] Help i got bounty'ed once but was killed 3 times

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by BloodRunner, Oct 25, 2012.

1. BloodRunner

BloodRunner New Member

So when i was away i never healed got one bount 3y put on me, but was bouty killed 3x and lost the xp x 3

Killed
    You were killed by Bobby Borstei and lost -867 XP.
    Get stronger by Recruiting or Hiring Chieftains.
    1 hour ago delete

Battle Lost
    You were bounty attacked by Bobby Borstei with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle. You dealt 1701 damage and took 1888 damage.
    1 hour ago delete

Killed
    You were killed by [TBP] KISSMYACE and lost -867 XP.
    1 hour ago delete

Battle Lost
    You were bounty attacked by [TBP] KISSMYACE with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle. You dealt 643 damage and took 1888 damage.
    1 hour ago delete

Killed
    You were killed by [VKF] Sweyn I Forkbeard and lost -867 XP.
    1 hour ago delete

Battle Lost
    You were bounty attacked by [VKF] Sweyn I Forkbeard with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle. You dealt 908 damage and took 1888 damage.
    1 hour ago delete

Bounty Placed
    [FH] KING the BOLD FART has put a Bounty on you for 284,179,451,304 coins.
    Raise your Bounty cost by increasing your Income.
    1 hour ago delete

Axe Slapped
    You were Axe Slapped by [FH] KING the BOLD FART taking 453 damage.
    1 hour ago delete

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Bloodrunner this does tend to happen every now and then its just a glitch when all players hit at the same time and kill you. However if you did not notice the experience at the time you should have only lost one round of experience from the kill of you. If you did lose more experience then that please contact support and they will help you as soon as they can they are still working on back log issues from the servers being down the other night. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

3. BloodRunner

BloodRunner New Member

I dont know what exp was at before. I just assumed it took the 867 3x, because it showed up 3 times on my feed with a negative number.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Nope it should have only took it one time only. But on the other side of the coin supposedly if your the one who does this to a player you get the bounty if your the killer of the target even if there are two people or three people everyone gets it.