[LCN] Health refill and cash refill

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AXXO, Oct 30, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Just curious if anyone use this health refill @4GFs and Cash refill @10GFs in the game? unless accidentally clicked. I find is useless and sometime hurt badly when I really needed stamina refill and I have bought cash lol. at least make cash worth 10Gfs, like 10 trillion or so, cause really? 700 billion -________-

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i have never used these refills, and i have never clicked on them by accident, either.

3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

There must have been a reason they were added, but whatever that reason was at design stage, I cant see it made it to the game. If they deleted them - you would have precisely no-one complain about it, because precisely no-one would notice! lol!

AXXO likes this.
  4. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Only stamina refill used, so i'm not the only one who is curious if someone would spend 10gf for..... some billions.. lol! o_O

5. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Clearly i don't see why you would buy "money" refill... Except if you're very lazy/impatient, and very rich in real life too! You just need to wait one hour, instead of buying this money refill. Not like the stamina...

AXXO likes this.
  6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i must say, i've never even thought about buying anything except a stamina refill. maybe i'll check it out to see what i'm missing out on.

7. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Not me. Pointless options, those two!

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

So i guess there are more people thinks that those two options are useless..

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I have accidentally clicked on the cash a couple of times over the past few years. And what a waste! I think I can make more cash refilling energy and not only do I get the cash but items as well from job drops. I wish they would make a "idiot" confirmation..... "You are purchasing Cash for 10 fps. Would you like to continue with this action?" I have usually made the mistake when in a hurry like someone big on the hitlist and trying to catch the bounty or in SW and run out of stamina when trying to kill a target and afraid of it being stolen.

AXXO likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I've done the same thing, couple of times lol. that's really frustrating :/

11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I've never purchased cash or health. I will use FPs for stamina when a nice boss is shared and raids from time to time.