[Forums] have special days each moth where Favor Point purchases double

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Hank Kershell, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

they did it in Dog Wars once or twice a month unannounced they would double any favor purchases that day, and on special occasions they would triple them, those were wildly popular with the players, and I know spent much more than I was going to many times, it will keep players checking in every day, and reward the players who spend, no offense but the loyalty point structure is mediocre at best. every good business finds a way to reward its patrons who spend the money to keep the engine churning. I am expecting a loud and resounding no from the people who play these games for free, but if everyone did that we would not have any games, so if I might respectfully ask the free players to excuse themselves from this discussion, since those of us who are buying Favor Points keep the games going, so you have games to actually play.
    [​IMG]

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i like the idea and give others who dont pay to play the chance to gain some extra gfs
    nice idea
    yes some non payers may not like it but its everyones choice to pay or not

3. I gave this idea a 10 as I think it's a great idea :)

On another note, I have spent probably too much on these games, but I don't believe that the reason we have these games are because of paying players like us, I think everybody contributes to the games whether they pay or not, you can chose to financially support the games or you can play them for free.

At the end of the day without paying players the games won't be as updated as much, without free players maybe the communities and the app numbers won't be as big, when that happens you lose interest, everybody whether that pay or not contribute to the games in their own way. Just wanted to say that :)

4. CamCollectsYouIMRB

CamCollectsYouIMRB New Member

i love this idea lots!!!! :D

but..........on which day, month, and what time????
    8 stars for now

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

10 stars..........