[LCN] Godfather absolution

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AXXO, Oct 3, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

May be lot of people do not use this feature, this is for those who use feature and trying to revive people/have revived mobsters in past monthsWell, I have revived few friends and some of them are playing regularly and some are not. I think if we want to keep them playing game, instead of claiming reward and not appearing, I suggest the mobster we revive should have to play at least month to claim their reward. and we're waiting till they play to claim our reward doesn't make any sense, the rewards should be changed, and the items should change accordingly too. open to discuss.

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

maybe a lot of players do not HAVE this feature, this is for those who play on ONE platform and trying to revive players/have revived mobsters in past months. well i have NOT revived anyone because i do not play on the ONE platform and none of them are playing at all. i think if we want to keep them playing, this should be made available to players on ALL platforms. oh well, at least i have access to the invite update that was rolled out on ALL platforms whether we needed it or not to make it easier to accept alts. whoopee.

3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

we've lost quite a few in VC that used to beat up on me that i can beat up on now, wish there was a way to bring them back, lol

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is a pretty useless feature,Gogolak ya not missing anything, Most people who have quit for whatever their reason have quit for good and that is on FB.

5. does seem useless to send to people that you know play active