[FB] Game lag

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Joey Mele, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Joey Mele

Joey Mele Member

Why is it one person will have terrible lag and another will be playing at full speed? Do the admins have the ability to throttle the speed of our games? If so, please provide one good reason why doing this makes a better game for us.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Seriously ?? lol there are many variables that could make that happen, but admins?? not even the dev's would do something like that. Clean out your cache, reboot, check that your google/chrome is up to date, check your connection to the internet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
  3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

diff servers

4. slave

slave Member

yeah i dont know that he isnt right, i played arena right next to another guy a while back, we both on same network line, and my account was slowed so bad i couldnt even attack and he was merrily clicking along at 5-6 attacks a second, while i was approx 1 attack every 2 seconds, and trust me...i did everything, rebooted, restarted, cleared this, stopped pron downloads you name it i tried it and the end result? i was still pathetically slow and ultimately gave up...

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea these kano games have been slow lately....even today as well an yesterday...