[Other] For all kano games lets try again see how its voted.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Every couple months i bring this back out to see if players are ready yet for empty fight lists in the games. Yes it gets empty the higher you go and you tend to pick on the same individuals over and over again. Two easy solutions.

1. Uncap the undead and leave the experience they have as it is right now. Just uncap how many you can kill in a day put a new cap on them maybe 1000 or so at most in a day. There are no acheivements in any games i believe for undead kills so why not do this.

2. This one never really goes over well with players when brought up but lets try again. The theory behind this one is every 24 hours players who are sitting idle in the hospital get thrown out of the hospital to be attacked. Lets be serious it's a game and stat losses only and death only. Everyone should realize in games a win is a win a loss is a loss and a death is a death plain and simple. But kano needs to start considering alternatives to empty fight lists then just the every two week arena's they are having.

I am bringing this up once again because of players complaining about fight lists again in groups on players postings or targeting players over and over again just to progress in the game.

And if you want to ghost vote that's fine your choice but i would prefer your opinions instead even if you rate it a 1 i want the developers to start to look more at this issue.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

NO way on the 2nd one.It's a player's choice to hide all day if they want.

Far as the first one,I'm all for increasing the cap on undeads.

5 stars since I agree with one and not the other.

I think that's a fair rating.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

#1. I am cool with it as long as undead fights stop going onto your fights won stats.

#2. I don't like it all. People are in the er or dead for all different reasons. What if every time you get healed up you are offline? You can't help if someone has put you in the er or listed you. I don't see that as fair just because someone leveled themselves so high they no longer have a fight list. I am a stats player, I don't hide in the er but i don't blame my fight list for wanting to chill in the er sometimes when i'm about.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah I noticed yest I hit someone off the undead , wanted to gage my strength and lost and it said I had a defeat, now I hope that defeat was added to my undead stats and not my regular fight stat. I occasionally will use them to do my DGP's if I am running out of time, but other than for that or checking my strength , I have no use for them . and did not vote as am not sure the point of this yet. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  5. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

How can this be voted on when they are 2 separate ideas?

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Pretty much what I would've said had I seen this thread earlier :)

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Like i said number 2 never goes over well with players. And since it still is a low rating on i will close this one down but since players seem to be open again with undead being uncapped let me go look and see if there are any recent threads on that uncapping if not i will start one just for undead. Thanks everyone for the opinions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.