fight list empty

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MikeCan, Jan 13, 2012.

1. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

hi i`m on level 1000+ and my fight list is allmost empty, in all day i only got 5 or 6 mobs to fight in my level, can a update be run for a little more mobs? increase the list fight for higher levels, or lower?? more range levels mobs for fight??

2. if lower mobs get exposed to higher mobs early

thats only asking for disaster

a lower level may however attack anyone higher than them

3. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

yes i know, but highers levels it does not appear on my list, only the levels close to mine, it should appear more highers levels for a good fight list, and not just 5/6 mobs to fight, i have more mobs to fight but is whacked and not give mush XP, so if i have more high levels mob to fight i cold get more nice fights...

4. while im for this idea

i can only imagine the responses that might end up here and support

"why are they on my list for there 3x my level"

"your just trying to give higher mobs the advantage"

"you cater to them"

many more and not as nicely as i put it

but your idea is one im all for

5. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

actualy must be 50? i dont know, but if raise only 50 or 100 more depending level (???)...

6. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I'm also for the idea but like this game is designed, it will never be possible to widen the fight ranges and/or have an open battlefield above a certain level.

7. Barry Turner

Barry Turner Member

According to my fight list and i removed almost everyone 500 levels in front only 10-15 people are around the same level as me, it's boring only been able to hit the same people. The only other option i see is waiting for someone you have never hit before to talk in world chat..

There should be a player search option or expand the leaderboard from top 120 to top 1000 and allow access to their profile.