[ZS] February 7th Update - New Location (San Francisco)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

There's no more peace and love in San Francisco. Replace flower power with firepower and slaughter the zombie horde!
    [​IMG]
    • 12 new Outbreaks
    • 4 pieces of Property
    • Bosses, Challenge and Workshop Items to come!

2. Are there any new location plans for Viking Clan?

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

Ahem... So How Stoned did you guys get before tinkering around in the game today???

Id like to note that there are only 26 accounts on myspace Leaderboard with a high enough level to do the last outbreak.

Id also like to add that whoever put this update into effect, jacked up the feed... so now challenge helps that are not full, are not able to be helped. and the comments are all glitchy...

Go hit the UNDO button and try again after you sober up please.

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Okay, made a list of problems in Feed.

Challenges.

- Chalenges that are not full are unable to be helped.
    - Challenges are reading as Ive already helped them, when it shows nobody has helped them at all
    - Challenges that are full still have an active link

Outbreak helps

-Outbreak helps that are full still have an active link

-after clicking the like button repeativley, I am still not showing as Liking my friend and they have 0 likes

Comments

- I try to comment on a friends post, and it will not show up, or show they have a comment

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@Skywalker OG: First off, thanks for posting the issue you are having. As you can see we made some changes to the feed today on the backend which had some undesirable results. The bugs you have listed should be fixed for all new posts but some of your older ones may cause an issue.

I will be keeping a close eye on this for the remainder of the day.

6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

it's not fixed. and I can only say one thing at a time. if I post again the other one disappears.

likes still not working
    1 post at a time
    challenges showing not full can't help
    Outbreaks showing not full can't help
    full outbreaks still showing help
    full challenges still showing help
    Bosses not showing helped when they have been.

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes there looks to be some outstanding issues, just verified on my account. Will get the dev to look at it first thing in the morning. We made some backend changes so that the feed would be a little more scalable and in the process looks like we broke some things.