[Forums] Defense Mode???-Lower lvl arena?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by SalvatoreMD, Jul 14, 2012.

1. SalvatoreMD

SalvatoreMD New Member

I like the Battle Arena but I have two complaints.
    1st- What is the Defense mode for? Is it not to go into a defensive stance when you're getting pounded on? To have an hour to get in the Arena? Why is it that you can still be attacked and killed while you're in Defensive mode? If its just a defense boost you need to call it that. You can't stay in the mode all the time & there's time delays to keep you from going back and hiding. It should be a place to go the allotted time so you can relax,eat,whatever w/o worrying about getting attacked or killed. I was doing good for an hour and a half of play, went in defensive mode, got something to eat, came back 20 mins. later and I was dead.. What? How come ? I was in Defensive Mode?

2nd- There should be a battle arena for players lvl200 to 750. There are a lot of Good fighters who would like to fight in an arena but can't. I have 5 players in my squad that are really good fighters but are lvls300-600. I think it would be great to have a lower lvl arena so almost everyone can play.

Thanks for hearing me out..

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Sal as to one of your questions about a arena for lower levels the developers said its something they would look into once arena is finally done in its testing and everything is taken care of the proper way.

And as far as the defensive mode goes. All defensive mode does is your taking less damage in the defensive stance by players. It may take a lot more hits to kill you in that mode but its still a possibility if someone wants you that badly they can just sit there and keep attacking.