Customer Support Lacking Communication Skills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ava Rose, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ava Rose

Ava Rose New Member

I'm having some issues with Customer Support... I would like to talk to someone that can help me resolved some issues that's been going on... Closing out an ticket when someone replied back and not answering it back or replying back doesn't show me you care about me or my issues... Is this how you treat players that are having issues??? Customer Support needs better people that can really answer all questions and be able to assist any type of situation at hands...

I'm seeing a lot of things on these games, how Admins and Moderators mistreat people and players in games and it's just a turn off... I really thought people in Customer Support was suppose to help us but I guess not from what I'm seeing and reading in World Chat and on here.

If someone could be kind enough to private message me or reply back to my ticket beside Melaine or whatever her name is cause I don't think she knows what she's doing...

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Your ticket was already responded to with details by our Support staff. I understand that you disagree with the outcome but the Forum is not the place to deal with Support issues.

I see you have sent in another ticket so that will be dealt with sometime after our support staff is back in the office on Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.