[All] Counter/Trap icon on battle screen

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Apr 12, 2013.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Everyone makes enemies in games, this idea is easier way to get to you trap list page "with less clicks" for the lucky one's that make it there to slap or list. Instead of having to hit rival clan then counter/trap tab and scroll down repeat etc, can it just be moved to allow fewer clicks like in this pic?

[​IMG]

Not really a priority on things that should be done, but I do think would be a easy fix and people would like it.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  2. Terminator

Terminator Member

Add another one there for Axe Slaps instead of having to go through Battle, Rivals, Axe Slaps....good idea

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

10 stars, Jade :)

4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Nice one. I get pigged off endlessly clicking the same few tabs to do some tidying up, like remove old traps etc so I can set more. As soon as you do one you have to go through the same old routine of clicks again to get back to where you have to be to adjust your own list. Waste of time. Ok, I know a click only takes a micro second, but when you want to do something several times it a right pain in the arse to do it over and over. Give you a 10 for that. Be nice to see summat happen.

JADES likes this.
  5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Hah - got away with arse. That's cos I am English and it is not in the American word blocker MUHAHAHA

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Duh most of use "arse" to stay off the radar, on FB anyway and chat and what have you incase some prude has an issue lol

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

In England we actually use arse not as* as in the States. So for us it is not an alternative but the way we say it.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bump, this is a oldie LOL. Let's see if anymore input.

9. That idea has MERIT, Jades!! It beats the hell out of making the mouse go through the maze. Cut to the chase already!

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  10. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

Same old stuff . Come up with something new. lol

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Wow forgot about this one 10 stars from me