Constant attacks

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Hunter Shaffer, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hunter Shaffer

Hunter Shaffer New Member

When I first started the game, I made the stupid mistake of punching the 3rd best person in the game who is around level 2,100. I am now constantly getting punched and attacked. As you know, a level 36 can't really compete against a 2,100. When he starts attacking me again I punch him in the face and deal about 35 damage and then place 2-3 ambushes, this generally works well but I just end up on the hitlist and getting smashed by him over and over again. I cannot afford booby traps or to place him on the hitlist. Any suggestions to fend him off? Thanks!

2. Jessica

Jessica Member

Dont attack or punch them and after 24 hours are up only thing he could do is punch you at most. It's very unlikely he would bookmark you to punch you daily unless you really ticked them off.

3. Hunter Shaffer

Hunter Shaffer New Member

They seem to like punching me once an hour and killing me each time. Should I just pull all of my money out of my vault, punch him in the face, attack him and then set up 25 ambushes on him? Lol

4. everytime ya hit them ya reset the 24hr clock

best bet is just stop

a punch is a punch

thats bout all they can

unless of course your in the range where anyone can hitlist ya

5. Ace

Ace Member

I say ignore completely. Don't punch back when you get hitlisted or killed with punches. It's frustrating, but you have no hopes of harming a level 2100 if you are level 36. As Atheistic said, each time you punch them, you place yourself in the top of their rival list, once 24 hours passed if you don't do anything, you'll drop off their rival list. Maybe sooner, if you're lucky enough.

6. Quoted for hilarious relevance.

NOthing more needs to be said on the retaliation matter, already been answered. Die once and drop off.

Stay healed so that a punch cannot possibly kill you, these high levels love to punch people at full health, i promise you.