[ZS] Coming Soon: St.Patrick's Day Calendar!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Lock and Load, Leprechaun. Our March mascot is having some undead trouble, a horde of zombies is trying to snatch his hoard of gold! But all they'll find at the end of this rainbow is a clip full of lead. Try out our new St. Patty's Day Calendar for a limited time only, and win the powerful mystery prize!

[​IMG]

2. Adrian Curti

Adrian Curti New Member

* New Feature Desired - Block Player

. I would appreciate a feature that allows you to block a freaky player that seems obsessed - the game could be improved if allowing each player to "block" three to five players at a time

3. alka

alka Banned

Nice one, ty

4. Cori Muto

Cori Muto New Member

Sounds great!!!

5. AnnT

AnnT New Member

calendar in the first post says 12pm PST... except of course, both Canada and US are on daylight savings time by then....? so....I know it's a picky thing, but with all the problems ppl have with figuring out WHEN your special calendars start and stop....

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If you look up a time site, it will show you what the time is currently here compared to where you are. Yes we are in daylight savings time but it will still start at 12 pm (noon) PST.

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Also, if someone has just made a post on the forum, you can sign out and look at the post and it will tell you the time it was posted, their time, then when you sign in it will change to your local time, so you can work out the difference that way as well.

8. Jessica

Jessica Member

I just read the rules for the newest calendar and I have to say I am very disappointed. I know multiple people complained about checking for keys every 20 mins and wanted the keys to stack but your answer was to make keys every 30 minutes this time and keeping with the single key? Great now we have to spend over an extra 3 and a half hours watching for keys just to complete it once.

9. The keys should at least be able to stack twice, at the very least anyway.

As for the 30 minutes, I'd imagine it's because you have an additional 24 hours on this calendar as opposed to the previous calendars.

Will the reward be the same all three times, or will it change? A few others and I suggested getting a different reward item for each completion. Has this been talked about any?

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Yes it is the same reward that you can earn up to 3 times.

11. louie kneecaps

louie kneecaps New Member

would be nice to have a sectioned tab for the art and pics from the calendar challenges ( if you complete one) to be able to view anytime, always.