[ZS] Coming Soon: New Rivals System!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Hey Everyone,
    We have a revised rivals system coming to all games soon. Here are some of the ideas that will be in this as well as a couple to discuss here. A few of the changes came from the Ideas forum. This will happen more and more often as we integrate the Ideas concept into our development process.
    • Persistent and efficient storage solution, no data loss and quicker access.
    • Paginated list view.
    • Sticky rivals (floats selected rivals to top of list).
    • Rival Icon (skull icon) will show count of new rivals.
    • Hide rival from list option.
    • Better more accurate check if can attack.
    • Additional information of attacks against and from each target, level, clan size.
    • Who attacked first
    Feature up for discussion:
    • Your Top Rivals (who you have attacked most recent).

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Id like to request that while rivals are being updated... that punches be changed to not move your rival back to the top of the list. This creates unfair ambushing.

ie. somone punch kills me offline, after a a few days of fighting. so i return the favor, of an offline pk.. They log in to see my punch kill, but thier attacks are no longer counted. So I get ambushed 100 or so times before i can get back into winning again.

punches refreshing rivals creates a huge loophole on what is fair to ambush.

3. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Too bad you can't fight someone who booby trapped you but they appeared in your rival list lol