Character collections - mechanics

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Drawgth, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Heya!
    Im curious about how the characters work...cant find anything about it in help or here in forum.
    There are 3 diferent rows / types of character (Contract kiler, Underboss, Heavy hitter).
    What Im curious about is how the collecting of 1 of the row works.
    My example: I have lvl 100 & lvl 1000 characters, but I miss the lvl 1 in my row.
    If I buy the lvl 1 character now (but wont select it) will it affect:
    1) the selected lvl 1000 regen parameters?
    2) the lvl 2500 price?
    3) or else?
    I guess not, but in that case, why there are these character rows existing?
    I saw an announcement when releasing the lvl2500 characters, but it doesnt explain anything much clearly (if that is a purpose plz let me know too).
    That time we were refunded some FP I think.

Thank You!

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i may be wrong, but i don't think the level 1 characters have anything to do with the perks for owning the other ones in that same group. i also don't think that you "buy" the level 1s. everyone already has access to those, unless that has changed.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I believe it's cheaper to go up the tiers with the same character from the same row especially after the level 1k character or that's how I remember it :p

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The level one characters do not affect the character progression, so if you don't own the one in your current chosen character progression, don't worry about it! :)

5. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Exactly what I wanted to hear ;), thanks much!