[LCN] Can we have some new messages in the game. These are getting boring

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fearless Walker, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Fearless Walker

Fearless Walker New Member

I would like a new one that says, " I DO WHAT I WANT!"

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

there are other threads about this topic, and they have all been shot down, so the answer is no.

3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

i agree that this needs some attention. the messaging system doesnt quite work as it is. more options please!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will see what we can do! :)

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The answer had never been No

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

why we can't type what we want, lol. some of the default messages are helpful bust of it I don't use, may be if you can give us like 20-30 words space to send our own message to non-mob.

7. Kirsten

Are you really asking that, question,doesn't support have enough to do with what is said in chat and FB has its hands full with fools saying stuff that shouldn't be said, adults need supervision.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

you're right, the official answer has never been "no". but this has been asked for repeatedly, and NOTHING has changed. yet, we continue to get canned responses such as "i'll see what i can do" or "i've put this in the pipeline for the developers to look at", not only about this but about other topics. and things continue to remain more or less the same. what does that tell you?

9. Kirsten

That Kano has it own ideas and they decide when and if they have the time, for me I don't care about canned messages, I usually block non clan when they start sending those silly messages ,figure it pisses them off more when I shut them down ,especially when they spam my inbox :rolleyes:, I rarely send any anyway. If ya want to get at someone you can use WC makes for alot of drama lol

mi7ch likes this.
  10. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Meh, it's all fun and new replies will only add to that

11. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I know this is an old thread so don't try to chop my head off. I would like to propose a new canned message to go with the raids that might help. Could we please have a message that say " You posted your raid on the job board, but it still needs an invite to join" Or "your raid boss needs an invite to join" Or, "Open your raid or else you shall die a tortures death:p" Kidding on the last one. lol

JADES likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This should be for regular bosses as well "Turn your boss button "ON" in WC job's or die!"

Snowtiger likes this.
  13. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

The best in my opinion should be to send pm even to people you're not mobbed with. What do you think about that?

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  14. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Agreed. People do have a block function and report function should they need either thing.