Can anyone tell where SCI Semi (Vehicle) comes from?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Garth Jones, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

I've ended up with one of these vehicles but have no idea where it came from... can anyone enlighten me please?

Many thanks

Garth

aka Don Garetti MWAS Tsotsi

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Not sure since i dont play mob wars. But my guess is if you do not find it in doing jobs or an item crafted or a item purchased. I believe mob wars now has battle drops from fighting individuals. So maybe it came from a fight and dropped from beating that player.

3. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

That's what I conclude too Jon. It can only be a battle drop, I just expected the background to be the same as others but it's not, it's just silver.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Some of the background on items in pirate clan are not the same as other backdrops either for the battle drops so it's a good possibility. Let me message one of the other moderators who plays mob wars and see if he is aware of where it actually comes from for you.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi Garth if you have a vehicle and you didnt make it in the workshop or purchase it from gfs
    then it must be one of the battle drops for attacking another mob
    which vehicle was it

ps i think the background colour is silver and bronze for drops

6. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

It's a SCI Semi (vehicle) 44 Attack 44 Defense (Mob Wars LCN) It does not have a metal grated background like my other battle drops... it has a silver background instead. If there is no conformity to indicate it is a battle-drop then it must be one.

Just in :)

With friends help I am further enlightened. The battle drops come with status! The one I got (SCI Semi) must be platinum (not silver) as other battle drops are gold and don't have as much attack/defense :)

Problem solved :) Thanks all :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012