[PC] Bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by redwing99999999, Jan 26, 2013.

1. redwing99999999

redwing99999999 New Member

I think they should add more than 50 bosses that you can see that you are on and need to collect. Sometimes I have 100 bosses but cant get to them before they expire because I can not see them. I collect bosses everyday. Right now all my 50 bosses are 2 days old when I get to the last page or 3rd page to collect bosses there are at least 10 bosses expired that I could not see. They should make it so at least you can see 100 bosses you are on. When you cant see the bosses you cant collect and you are just wasteing stamina getting on those bosses.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hi redwing. The bosses your referring to should always go in order of days to be collected so if u have a boss that was killed in a couple hours after it started and then u have 5 bosses killed on the 4th and final day of them running out of time and they are killed those should be automatically at the top of your collection. You only have a certain time frame to collect the bosses after they are killed if u do not collect them in time then they will move to the bottom of the list and you won't see them till the list expands. This has been debated numerous times about being able to see more but since they put the time stamps on them it really hasn't been an issue much. If your not collecting at least a couple times a day this could be the reasoning your losing out on your bosses. But if u believe it's something else please send a ticket into support with your account information and the developers will look into it soon as they get a chance. The support link is below my signature.