Boss Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mr. Murphy, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Mr. Murphy

Mr. Murphy New Member

This doesn't rank very high in importance but I would like to suggest it anyway. For players such as myself that attack pretty much any boss that gets posted, only being able to view 50 (When I have engaged easily 100+) is kind of irritating at times because it makes collecting dead bosses harder. NO- They do not always cycle up to the top of the list. That is more or less the reason for posting this. If a boss is dead, why is it taking me four hours longer to collect it than some people, solely because it is not appearing in the bosses screen? Oh well. As long as they do not get lost in some kind of void I do not mind, it would just be nice to be able to collect them as soon as they are dead, and to be able to view more than just 50.

Thanks, KANO.

2. Mr. Murphy

Mr. Murphy New Member

Well

Well, I've hit 5 bosses from the same player today. Haven't collected any of them. If a guy can post 5 bosses in about 15-20 minutes it means they are dead, and I can't collect them.

Hey, thanks for the quick response though. I know those level 20K players need their achievements so I'll just wait patiently.

3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes

LOL. Well one of em keeps whining about it. I actually hope Kano does something so we do not have to hear about it anymore.

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ehhh 4 four hours 4 seconds 4 days...whats the difference? i dont think its of ANY importance, as long as you get to collect...i get in on tons of bosses and my boss counter rarely drops below 50 even after i collect from 30 or so and i collect when it appears without giving any thought whatsoever to the amount im not seeing that are dead

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I Agree With Demonik..I dont see this as a big deal what so ever. Besides....didnt they update this a while back so that bosses that were dead cycled to the top of the list and could be easily collected on? Ive never seen it NOT do this and if in fact it is happening than it would be more of a glitch than anything

As far as the OPs comment about achievements....I couldnt agree more ....achievements that players of all levels have been waiting for in some cases years is way more important than being delayed from collecting on bosses mere minutes, hours or even days. After all.....Im sure that those level 20k players waited on as many bosses if not more. Besides.....perhaps waiting on them bosses is a good thing eh? Wouldnt want ya to level to fast and be stuck languishing in an area of the game with no new content ;)

6. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Yes! dead bosses do cycle to the top of boss list but from what I've observed, it is only the dead ones among the oldest 50 bosses I've joined since when they were opened that I can collect their rewards. This means if for example, I've joined 65 bosses and non of the oldest 50 gets defeated, I can't collect the rewards for any of the remaining 15 bosses that is dead. The possibility of me not collecting my rewards for any of the remaining 15 through the boss list is rare because this can only happen if for 48hrs after the (50+n)th oldest boss I've joined (and rewards not collected) gets defeated, not up to n(numbers) of the oldest 50 is dead. Like I said, it is rare but you know nothing is impossible.

n here is simply a number. In this my example, n can be any number from 1 to 15. The worst case possible here is when my n is 15. This means if 48hrs after my 65th oldest boss (I've joined among all the bosses since when they were opened) gets defeated, not up to 15 of the oldest 50 bosses were defeated, I won't be able to collect my reward for this 65th boss from my boss list.