Blessed Thane Viking VS Skald Viking

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CWB02, Mar 19, 2011.

1. CWB02

CWB02 New Member

What do you think is the better "new Character"?

I think, with more stamina i can get more EXP than with more energy.

"Pathfinder Viking" is for me no option, because money is really importend for bounty and to raise empire, and at this moment I will lose 500 billion´s a day, if i choose the pathfinder.

greets CWB02

2. blessed thane really only gets 40 extra stamina.

skald regains energy extremely quick

if your playing constantly then skald

if you play moderate to barely and have high stam then the thane

3. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

But, with that 40 extra stamina you can get much more XP than you can with the extra energy you get.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

41 extra stam at Level 4001. I don't think this will make much influence. If you get more Energy though, you get a nice amount of coins and xp plus more adventure drops. I finally begun upgrading energy. And I think it really pays out.

5. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

At lvl 4001, it would seem the skald is better as it gets back a substantial amount of energy, especially if you have the last energy achievement. But there is a very long way until lvl 4001 - until then the extra stamina is worth more in my opinion. Until then, there may even be new classes available :p

6. if you get every achievement for energy then at level 4001 the skald gets energy every 55 seconds.

thane is good if you play moderate to barely at all plus have a large amount of stam.

if your constantly active though then skald is the better deal.

just pointing out facts and throwing opinion out there

7. CWB02

CWB02 New Member

Thanks for your answers.

I think you are right, "skald" brings about 600 Energy more at Level 4001, and only "blessed Thane" only 40 Stamina.

I will choose the Skald.

Thanks to all.

8. Eddie

Eddie Member

Ah level 4000 is too difficult to achieve. I did it and so can you :D

9. That's because you have the "Legendary Robot Viking" class that all us alternate accts of you don't have access to. Level 4K is cake when you regen 100/stam 100/energy and 10/god pts per minute plus have hourly income pay out on the ten minute mark.

To the main point, the Skald's advantage requires one to either be extremely active on the game, playing daily or multiple times a day and/or have a high energy reserve. I chose Thane because my energy reserve is so low that even as an explorer I was always maxed every time I log on, even during my most active periods.

10. Reorx

Reorx New Member

"skald" brings about 600 Energy more at Level 4001, and only "blessed Thane" only 40 Stamina

OK, but if I use 1 stamina in a fight and win, I get 300-400 EXP at level 4001, right? Thus, 40 stamina equals 12-16 k EXP. 600 energy can yield, what, 2,400 EXP with factor being 4 (I’m at 2,6 at best, do not know for sure what the factor at level 4001 is). Apart from the drops and cash, doesn’t stamina bring more exp-wise?

I opted for stamina, thinking that by the time I get to level 4001 new characters/features will be introduced, or I will have 100 GP to spend anyway (lots of challenges to be done by the time I’m level 4001).